If you are a new client who has scheduled a counseling appointment with me, please complete the required intake forms package prior to your first counseling session (within at least 24 hours of your appointment is preferred).
Fill out the forms package online by clicking on the appropriate box below (either the package for therapy for an individual or for couples), unless other arrangements have been made for completing the forms. If you are coming into the office for an in-person appointment, you also have the option to fill out the forms in the office prior to their first session. Give yourself at least 20 minutes to complete the forms.
Here is information about the Relationship Institute of New Jersey which is referenced in the intake forms packages. To keep up to date on the policies of the Relationship Institute of New Jersey, periodically check to see if any of the below documents have been revised after the date you completed the intake forms packet. If so, it is recommended you review them.
- Privacy Notice (revised 8-2019)
- Informed Consent for Psychotherapy: Information for Individual Clients (revised 9-2023)
- Informed Consent for Psychotherapy: Information for Couples (revised 9-2023)
- Communications Technology Information (added 8-2023)
- Appointment No Show/Late Cancellation Policy (revised 9-2023)
Questions about the forms or policies? Call me, Patrick Connelly, LCSW at 609-780-3570.